The chair that grows with the child. The iconic Tripp Trapp chair was the first high chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid Oak that can support up to a 300-lb adult, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. The Tripp Trapp chair arrives with a guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child. It's made with water-based, non-toxic paint and no harmful substances (free from bisphenol and phtalates). Multiple accessories are available for the Tripp Trapp chair including the Baby set and cushion accessories to provide comfort for your baby.
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration provides everything your child needs from 6 months to 3 years.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Easy to clean
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.