DOODLE PANTS SHARK LEGGINGS COTTON.
We’ve seen far too many diaper-bottomed tots squeezed into skinny jeans.
(And we’re only talking about this morning.) Whatever happened to comfort
for the under 2 set? You know, leggings stretchy enough for wriggling and
— dare to dream — fitting over cloth diapers. Yeah, it stumped us too, so
we made our own, with original artistic “doodles” on the bum, just because
it makes us happy. (You’re welcome. We love you, too.)
- Cozy cotton construction with reinforced seams
- Generous cut ‘cause baby’s got back
- Adorably original designs (seriously, there are no words)
- A percentage of every sale goes to supporting children in need
- 75% cotton / 22% nylon / 3% spandex
- Machine wash; dry flat