MODERN ELEPHANT WOOD XYLOPHONE
Created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood, Petit Collage is a wooden toy and decor brand that combines a modern aesthetic with a rigid sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they avoid plastics and choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and water, vegetable or soy-based inks.
The Petit Collage Wooden Xylophone is a great way to introduce your little ones to harmony and rhythm through play. Five brightly colored metal bars produce five sweet notes, while the compact and easy to carry elephant trunk doubles as a handle.
- Made of sustainably harvested wood and non toxic water-based paints
- BPA free, lead free and non-toxic
- Complete with an elastic hoop to store the wooden mallet
- Encourages hand-eye coordination
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Meets and exceeds all safety standards
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 3.75″