LEIKA LITTLE FOX LOVEY
Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia.
We bring that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
- 10” long
- Stuffed animal head with all embroidered eyes
- Unstuffed body is soft and huggable
- Knotted feet provide tactile stimulation and added interest
- Easy for baby to hold
- Cute character face and textures keeps baby engaged
- Simple, understated design
- Machine wash, air dry