Looking for waste free lunch ideas for kids? Then check out Drink in the Box, a reusable juice container that replaces traditional juice boxes! Artificial juice boxes are one of the biggest issues of lunchtime waste because they take over 300 years to decompose, and nearly 4 billion are consumed annually. Most cities also lack hydro-pulping capabilities, a special form of recycling needed to dispose of traditional juice containers in a sustainable manner. With the majority of these beverage purchases ending up in landfills, the numbers are pretty clear in terms of supporting the environmental benefits of a better, healthier and reusable juice box.
• Replaces disposable juice boxes, while fitting in any lunchbox
• Saves money otherwise spent on packaged drinks—keeping your kids healthy and happy!
• Made of nearly indestructible, chemical free and easy to clean Tritan
• Mess-free and safe for all ages with easy to open and close lid with soft bendy straw
• Available in multiple colors
Volume: 8 fl. oz., 12 fl. oz.