TOUCH THE EARTH
A New York Times bestseller that TODAY calls “beautiful” and “stunning!”
This interactive book immerses children in a fun and unique journey. Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go wherever you want!
- Just press a button printed on the page, and point the plane up in the air to fly, or down to land it!
- Fly to the top of a mountain!
- Send clean water to thirsty people!
- Dive deep into the ocean (the Flier turns into a submarine!) to pick up pollution and bring back the fish!
- Explore the planet, meet new people, and help make the world a better place!
The Flier's mission is to transport readers around the world, to engage them in helping to save the environment, and to teach one and all to love our planet.
An inspiring, lyrical story, rooted in Lennon's life and work, Touch the Earth is filled with beautiful illustrations that bring the faraway world closer to young children. The book includes words to a special poem written by Julian Lennon, specifically for Touch the Earth.
This is the first book in the White Feather Flier trilogy. A portion of the proceeds from book sales will go to support the environmental and humanitarian efforts of the White Feather Foundation, the global environmental and humanitarian organization that Lennon founded to promote education, health, conservation, and the protection of indigenous culture.