LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Ozzi unlatched.
Ozzi Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Comfort–cubeNumb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Ozzi is different: It’s built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class automotive seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-cube is comprised of:
- Metal Substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
- The seat is approx. 18.25" wide including the armrests.
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Depth of the Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width of the Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lb
- Dimensions: 18 in. x 16.375 in. x 10.25 in.
- Weight: 7 lb