- Oobr™ is Clek's™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Engineered and made just like the vehicle seats in your car, Oobr is sized for your child and available in a variety of colors and Paul Frank® patterns.
High Back Position Appropiate From: 38-57 in 33-100 lbs 3 years and up
Low Back Position Appropiate From: 40-57 in 40-120 lbs 4 years and up
Booster Seat Safety Hightlights:
Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System™ was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
1. Rigid LATCH System:
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
2. Magnesium Back Frame:
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
3. Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings:
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improves head protection in a collision.
4. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer:
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
5. Belt Guides:
Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Rated by IIHS (Insurance Institue for Highway Safety) as a "Best Bet" in Belt-Positioning Booster Seats
Oobr meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Engineered construction provides an additional layer of comfort padding
Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and added side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
Reclining Seat Back:
Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep during trips. Slide the seat forward using the rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort, preventing your child from slouching (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched).
Soft-touch armrests for added comfort touch.
Fast & Easy Installation:
Oobr's™ LATCH connectors attach securely to your vehicle's lower LATCH anchorage system in 10 seconds or less in most vehicles.
Crypton® Super Fabrics provides stain, moisture and bacteria resistance. The durable fabric is easy to clean while the seat base cover is removable and machine washable.
Note: The Oobr Drift does not feature Clek's Crypton fabric.