How ORGANIC are they?
- Garments don't contain any toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- No Azo dyes that release carcinogenic amine compounds.
- Trims and snaps conform to strict standards (e.g. no PVC, nickel or chrome permitted).
- Even the packaging of these garments do not include PVC plastics or other harmful material.
In the factories that manufacture their goods:
- employment is freely chosen
- there is freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- working conditions are safe and hygienic
- child labor is prohibited
- living wages are paid
- working hours are not excessive
- discrimination is prohibited
- harsh or inhumane treatment is prohibited